Time is TBD|
Sanlam Head Office Bellville
Guides Guide to Safe and Responsible driving.
We would like to present you with the opportunity to improve driving and observational skills and thus becoming a better and safer driver.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Sanlam Head Office Bellville, 2 Strand Rd, Labiance, Cape Town, 7530, South Africa
About the event
You are responsible to equip yourself with the nessacery skills and training to confidently provide your guests with the most memorable and safest possible experience.
This is a 1 day course where we will cover the following:
· Route planning.
· Vehicle checks.
· Defensive driving skills.
· Anti Hijack and ambush avoidance.
· What to do after an accident.
The practical side of this training is the most important part.
Every aspect of the theory will also be covered in the practical training.
· Pre driving inspection will be done on the vehicle and this will included:
o How and where to check the fluid levels.
o Different colours of vehicle fluids.
o Lifting points on the vehicle.
o Location of jack and other tools.
· Practical exercise in changing a tyre will be incorporated.
· Various videos will be shown in class.
· Trainer will do a practical commentary while driving after which each student will have to do commentary as the trainer drives.
· Practical in showing of how aim high driving works.
· How to determine a safe following distance.
· Every student will be asked to identify a dangerous situation.
· A mock hijack situation will be practised.
· The practical will include where to get all the information on the other driver and vehicle
· How to make sure that the accident scene is safe.
The Total cost of this course is R950p/p.
This will include:
· Training manual.
· Coffee & Tea with light snacks at the training venue.
· Minimum of 6 students are required for the training.
· Parking is available near the training venue, but will be for your own costs.
· This is not an accredited course and is specifically aimed at Tourist Guides and Drivers.
· Payments can be made electronically.
· Clients will be responsible for additional bank charges relating to Cash payments.
· Confirmation of Bookings: Full Payment is required at least 30 days prior to date of tour, or unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
· Cancellations: If cancelled within 15 days to 30 days prior to tour, a cancellation fee of 50% will be retained. If cancelled within 15 days to date no refund will be given.
· Proof of payment e-mail’s or sms’s will not be regarded as proof off payment, only when the amount is shown as available on our bank statement will the payment be allocated to your account.